Monday, March 26, 2012

"Pitter Patter" sold..........

was shown without framing at the Kaleisia Tea Lounge, where several of my works are now being shown, some with, some without frames........

[a side note, of interest to me, and perhaps others - was told by Kim the owner that many love my art very much, but not the subject matter - especially women, who seem to prefer flowers and fruits and such more than other kinds of still life... so what is painted makes a difference as to what is sold, no matter how great the skill of creation be... of course, am not one who will just do flowers, as many others have done - I have to theme my works - but at least there is a direction to think on in seeing if can increase sales based more on what is themed instead of that it is themed...]

in other words IT WAS THE BACKGROUND TREE WHICH SOLD THIS WORK, not the rest so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment